2. License to Your Excerpts, Postings and Messages. Excerpts and Messages as Part of School Assignments. If you are using this Website as part of a program with your school, or if you sign up to enroll in certain classes, then you understand and agree that we may share your personal information, including information regarding your excerpts, exercises and use of this Website, with your authorized teacher and school, and parent or guardian if applicable. Performances, Postings and Messages Generally. Multiple public and non-private sections of the Websites allow you (now, or in the future for some functionalities) to post messages, musical excerpts and communicate with other users. In addition, some individuals may choose to provide theSightReadingProject with feedback, comments and ideas. The files posted through the Website by teachers as part of school assignments as described above, all recordings, items, data, or other materials submitted by you or transmitted by you through the Websites (collectively, “Postings and Messages”) will be considered non-personal, non-confidential, and non-proprietary. You hereby grant theSightReadingProject a perpetual, unrestricted, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, create derivative or collective works, transmit and distribute your Postings and Messages, and agree that theSightReadingProject is free to use such Postings and Messages for any purpose and in any medium. You further grant theSightReadingProject the right to sublicense or assign any of the foregoing rights to others. In addition, you grant a license to all members of the Websites to print one (1) copy of your Postings or Messages for their personal use only.
3. Responsibility for Postings and Messages. All Postings and Messages appearing on the Websites are the responsibility of the person providing such Posting or Message. theSightReadingProject is not responsible for the contents of any Posting or Message. theSightReadingProject does not in any way endorse the contents of any Posting or Message, nor does it guaranty the accuracy or completeness of any Posting or Message. You agree that theSightReadingProject is not responsible or liable to you or to any third party that may obtain rights through you for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from or related to any Posting or Message including any use or reliance by you upon any Posting or Message. You are advised that Postings or Messages may be false or misleading. Any action you may take in reliance on any Posting or Message appearing on these Websites is solely at your own risk.
4. User Conduct. You agree to follow the conduct rules listed below. If you fail to follow these conduct rules, theSightReadingProject may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your status as a registered user, in addition to pursuing any other legal and equitable remedies including but not limited to money damages.
5. Notification of Violations by Others. If you are aware of any improper behavior by any other user of the Websites, please report this information to us immediately at email@example.com.
6. Editorial Control. theSightReadingProject may, at its sole discretion, remove any posting at any time and for any reason. theSightReadingProject reserves the right, but does not have any obligation, to monitor Postings and Messages.
7. Links to Other Websites. These Websites may contain links to websites operated by other parties, or display information or materials regarding products or services offered by other parties. These other sites and other parties are not under the control of theSightReadingProject, and theSightReadingProject is not responsible for the content available on any other Internet sites linked to the Websites or any action or inaction of any third parties. theSightReadingProject does not endorse or warrant the goods or services of any third party. You may visit other linked websites or engage in business with any third party at your own risk.
8. Contact Us. If you have questions or comments about this Website, or if you wish to contact us for any reason, we may be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our mailing address is: 2184 Redwood Cir NE, Palm Bay, FL 32905.
9. Advertising. These Websites may include advertisements for products or services offered by other companies. theSightReadingProject may receive payment from these advertisers. Although theSightReadingProject believes you may find the information offered by advertisers to be helpful, theSightReadingProject does not endorse or guaranty any product or service offered by advertisers.
12. Geographic Scope. The Websites are operated by theSightReadingProject from its offices in Florida, U.S.A. theSightReadingProject welcomes visitors from around the world, however theSightReadingProject makes no representation or warranty that the contents of the Websites are appropriate or permitted by the laws and regulations of countries other than the U.S.A. If you choose to access the Websites from other countries you do so at your own risk, and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. By sending any information to this Website, you understand and agree that such information is sent to and processed by a United States entity.